The technological advances of the 20th century have enabled automated cleaning and disinfection methods in trade and industry. Dr. Weigert has accompanied this process from the start. Our innovative products and concepts have always been the standard for first-class results.
As a medium-sized company Dr. Weigert has accompanied the process of technical progress in automated cleaning and disinfection methods from the beginning and has been leading in the development of professional system solutions when cleaning and disinfecting in laboratories, in the medical area, in professional kitchens as well as in the pharmaceutical, cosmetics and food industry.
Dr. Weigert - more than a clean solution
"The important thing is not what we can produce, but the advantage our customers can derive from it."
The Company's founder, Dr. Walter Weigert
Modern dosing systems with data recording for the automatic supply and monitoring of cleaning and disinfection plants are prerequisites for safe process management, validation and lasting optimal cleaning results when reprocessing instruments or when cleaning laboratory glassware and utensils.
Find your Way to Dr. Weigert
(Description as PDF-File, 508 KB)
From the Airport
- Take the S-Bahn (S1 line) from Hamburg Airport in the direction Blankenese/Wedel.
- Change at "Berliner Tor" and take the bus line 160 in the direction "Wandsbek Markt/ Horner Rennbahn" and get off at "Gustav-Kunst-Straße".
Total travelling time: approx. 47 minutes.
From the central station
- Take the S-Bahn (S21 line) from Hamburg Hauptbahnhof (central train station) in the direction Aumühle and change at "Rothenburgsort".
- From Rothenburgsort take the bus line 160 in the direction "Wandsbek Markt/ Horner Rennbahn" and get off at "Gustav-Kunst-Straße".
Total travelling time: approx. 20 minutes.
From the A1 Bremen / Lübeck and A7 Hannover
- Coming from Hannover, you switch onto the A1 to Hamburg at the »Horster Dreieck« motorway merging point, A1 to Hamburg.
- Follow the A1 until you reach exit »Hamburg Billstedt«, switch here onto the B5 to Hamburg center.
- At the exit »Hamburg-Horner Rampe«, you enter Ring 2 (R2, »Horner Rampe«) leading to Billbrook.
- At the third corner turn right into Borsigstraße.
- After approx. 1.5 km turn right into Gustav-Kunst-Straße.
- At the T crossing, turn right into Mühlenhagen.
- On the left-hand side, you will find CHEMISCHE FABRIK DR. WEIGERT GMBH & CO.KG
Coming from A7 Kiel or from Hamburg Fuhlsbüttel Airport
- Coming from Kiel, take exit »Hamburg-Schnelsen-Nord« and enter Ring 3 (R3) or B432 leading to the aiport, respectively.
- Turn right into the airport beltway.
- From the airport, follow the signs, direction City Nord.
- Enter Ring 2 (R2) to Barmbek and Horn.
- In the district Billbrook, after having passed under the B5, turn right at the third corner into Borsigstraße.
- After approx.1.5 km turn right into Gustav-Kunst-Straße.
- At the T crossing turn right into Mühlenhagen.
- On the left-hand side, you will find Chemische Fabrik Dr. Weigert GmbH & Co. KG