Modern dosing systems are a fundamental requirement in achieving optimal cleaning results at the lowest cost and with maximum efficiency. Precise and accurate metering and continuous concentration monitoring, combined with reproducible dosing processes and optimum industrial safety, are fundamental for high levels of safety and efficiency.
Dr. Weigert offers optimal designs for:
- process-oriented analysis and weak point determination
- central and distributed systems for the metering and controlling of cleaners and disinfectants
- weigomatic DOS manager and weigomatic Data Management for the collection and transmission of important operating and process data
- professional solutions for all requirements in ambient hygiene: mobile and fixed systems for high and low pressure applications as well as mixing equipment
- Specialists in accordance with § 19 German Water Act (WHG)
Central dosing units have proved to be satisfactory for the supply of larger washing installations with several washers. The installation of the systems can be independent of the location of the dishwashers.
The use of large storage tanks makes application not only more economical, but also particularly user-friendly in respect of industrial safety. Awkward “handling” with cans and small tanks is eliminated; dosing is effected in closed systems! We will design the optimal dosing unit to suit your needs!
Precise dispensing of cleaning agents and disinfectants – at the right time, the right spot, with the concentration needed – the weigomatic Data Management does more:
- user-friendly and easy to grasp: simple, self-explaining representation of the data and processes on the touch panel or PC – at the location of your choice: at the office or directly at the facility!
- documented and stored: all process data for backed-up cleaning and disinfection processes – a »must« for all validated processes!
- precise and visualized at once: consumption of water and process agents – real immediate consumption measurement instead of estimations!
- clearly displayed and recallable at the touch of a button: charge-related consumption values and statistical analysis for determination of economy
- alert in the case of falls below critical values
- option: remote maintainance via modem and PC!
With the cleaning system neomatik PLUS, Dr. Weigert presents a fully automated and individually programmable cleaning solution for the exterior cleaning and disinfection of filling stations.
A cleaning system for filling stations in which you can choose every cleaning zone and every process step as you like. And what is more: In every zone and in every process step you have full control over all parameter settings such as concentration, application time, mechanics and temperature – just as needed.
Thus you can decide, according to the degree of dirtiness and hygiene risk, when and how which zones are to be cleaned: for instance, you can individually address filling organs, stars, belts, and doors. And for every zone you can decide on individual programs for the cleaning and disinfection process.
This tailor-made programmable cleaning and disinfection guarantees you not only comprehensive hygiene safety, but also highest economy and efficiency as you save time, water detergent and disinfectants.
Reproducibility of the cleaning process, documentation of all cleaning steps and the central or decentral supply of detergents and disinfectants are further keywords which are part of the contemporary requirements for filling cleaning and which can, of course, be met with neomatik PLUS.
Standard dosing system for supplying a dishwasher with liquid cleaners and rinse aids, for all machine sizes. Depending on the application, the weigomatic Concept peristaltic dosing pump and conductivity controller can be separately incorporated into the modular system.
Metering is proportional to quantity, but can optionally also be conductivity-controlled.
neomatik® SGW 1 / neomatik® SGW 2
Dosing equipment for cleaners and disinfectants, wall units. Two cleaning respectively disinfecting concentrates can be connected to one unit. Dosage via integrated metering pumps. Solutions can be taken directly from the outlet tap or sprayed with a spray lance. Mount in a central position on the wall. 10-metre long pressure hose makes it possible to carry out cleaning even in distant locations.
neomatik® SGW 1 (for one product)
neomatik® SGW 2 (for two products)
neomatik WSG 2
Stationary wall spray unit for the manufacturing and spraying of ready-for-use cleaner and disinfectant solutions. Two cleaning respectively disinfecting concentrates can be connected to one unit. Dosing via an injector, with spray gun, canister holder and 20 m pressure hose. Mount in a central position on the wall.
neomatik ZMW 1 compact / ZMW 4 compact
Mixing equipment for manufacturing of ready-for-use cleaner and disinfectant solutions, for filling directly into basins or buckets. One respectively four different cleaning or disinfecting concentrates can be connected to the equipment. For easier fitting use quick coupler. Mount in a central position on the wall.
neomatik® ZMW 1 compact (for one product)
neomatik® ZMW 4 compact (for four products)
neomatik ZMW 1 / neomatik ZMW 3
Mixing equipment for manufacturing of ready-for-use cleaner and disinfectant solutions, for filling directly into basins or buckets. One respectively three different cleaning or disinfecting
concentrates can be connected to the equipment. Mount in a central position on the wall.
neomatik® ZMW 1 (for one product)
neomatik® ZMW 3 (for three products)
neomatik HSG / neomatik HSG plus
Manual unit for foaming and spraying concentrates of cleaners resp. disinfectants as ready-for-use solutions, with direct connection to the water supply net. Contains 1.4 L.
neomatik® HSG plus for special demands.