neodisher system solutions
Practical hygiene concepts
Our expertise covers all aspects of a hygiene concept from the requirements analysis through implementation to quality assurance. In line with your specific needs, we ensure practical execution and regular review of procedures. Our system service team delivers this.
At Dr. Weigert, systematic service means implementing cleaning and disinfection processes that remain safe and effective as well as providing regular support through our comprehensive service network.
Our employees are highly qualified and devise the optimum solution quickly and expertly – they are your point of contact on all aspects of hygiene. The extensive specialist expertise of our application engineers and microbiologists is also on hand as required.
Focusing on what matters
“Hygiene expertise from a single source” means that you can focus on your core tasks. With that in mind, take a closer look at the service elements of our hygiene concept.
To begin with, we record all key parameters of the cleaning and disinfection processes from the specific requirements to the local conditions, and check the current hygiene status by means of microbiological examinations, for example.
Based on a situation analysis, we develop bespoke cleaning and disinfection concepts geared towards your requirements. We think of everything in the early stages: from the optimum process sequence through economically efficient product application to the right dosage.
This also includes:
- Reviewing and assessing cleaning and disinfection procedures, determining optimisation potential.
- Devising and reviewing cleaning and disinfection plans in coordination with the site management team.
- Preparing work instructions, setting quality parameters.
All processes are implemented in line with the concept: dosages, application times, program sequences, temperatures, etc. Dr. Weigert also installs the dosing systems.
Our employees are your point of contact for all questions and application areas:
- Demonstration of correct and economically efficient product application on site.
- Advice on safe handling and storage of cleaning agents and disinfectants.
- Providing the appropriate product and safety documents for every kitchen and work area.
For Dr. Weigert, regular service and maintenance work naturally comes as standard when supporting complex processes. Our employees are your point of contact for all questions and application areas:
- Demonstration of correct and economically efficient product application on site and operation of dosing systems.
- Review of cleaning and disinfection processes and dosing systems at regular intervals. The data obtained is documented on the basis of service checklists.
- Reported faults are usually rectified within 24 hours.
- Support on all application-related and microbiological matters from our service technicians and our application engineering and hygiene/microbiology specialists. This also includes chemical analysis and evaluation of various water grades, analysis and evaluation of discoloration and corrosion as well as recommendations for water treatment, program sequences and procedures.
- We also conduct BIOCONTROL examinations to check the quality of the hygienic action of multi-tank conveyor dishwashers based on the requirements of DIN 10510 and the effectiveness of cleaning and disinfection measures in hygienically sensitive areas of commercial kitchens (surfaces, work areas, equipment, etc.)
- We are available for hygiene quality reviews with the relevant employees of your company.
- You receive extensive advice on safe handling and storage of cleaning agents and disinfectants.
- We prepare the appropriate product and safety documents for every work area for you.